Recording phone calls is relatively straightforward and that got us thinking — how to record WhatsApp calls?
We all make several WhatsApp calls throughout the day because these are more reliable than phone calls .
As journalists, recording phone calls is essential for us especially when we’re interviewing people over the phone so figuring out how to record WhatsApp calls is important for us.
Let’s cut to the chase: recording WhatsApp calls is far from straightforward.
In fact, despite the hours we poured into researching this, we didn’t find an easy method to get this done.
We checked how to record WhatsApp calls across platforms, but hardware limitations and software restrictions got in the way.
Here’s how to record WhatsApp calls:
1.Connect the iPhone to a Mac with a lightning cable.
2.Select ‘Trust this computer’ on the iPhone, if this is the first time you’re connecting the two.
3.Open QuickTime on the Mac.
4.Under File, choose New Audio Recording.
5.Next to the record button in QuickTime, click the arrow pointing downwards and choose the iPhone.
6.Hit the record button in QuickTime.
7.Using the iPhone, call your phone via WhatsApp.
8.Once you’re connected, hit the add user icon. Then select the person you want to talk to.
This will begin your conversation with the person whose call you want to record.
9.Disconnect the call once it’s complete.
10.Stop the recording in QuickTime and save the file on the Mac.
Steps To Record Whatsapp Calls
1. First, downloadWhatsapp Call Recorder app on your smartphone
2. Open Whatsapp and make a call to anyone.
3. After the call gets connected and just open Whatsapp call recorder app and click on the record button. Thus, it starts recording the call.
4. Continue Reading
Why Use Whatsapp calling?
- It is secure
- Free of cost
- Connects directly
- Easy to call
WhatsApp Call Recording On Android Device:
1. First, download Whatsapp Call Recorder app on your Android from here: Download
2. After downloading, install and open it on your device.
3. Now open Whatsapp and make a call to anyone.
4. After the call gets connected, just open Whatsapp call recorder app and click on Red circle button. Thus, it starts recording the call.
5. Now when you want to stop recording, just click on (square inside the circle) button below Red button.