Each iOS gadget requires an Apple ID.
You need it to purchase films and music in the iTunes Store, to get apps in the AppStore and back up your data to iCloud.
It is also required for texting in iMessage and making FaceTime calls.
You can also sign in to all Apple services with a single Apple ID and password.
Apple ID is totally free, you may or may not add your billing info to the account.
Change your Apple ID password
Follow these steps to change your Apple ID password.
1.Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
2.Tap Change Password.
3.Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
4.Tap Change or Change Password.
5.Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.
How to change Apple ID Password:
- Sign in to your account page.
- Go to the Security section and click on ‘Change Password.’
- First you’ll be asked to enter your current Apple ID password, and then you’ll have to enter your new password, and then confirm it.
- Click on ‘Change Password.’
- Now you can simply use the new Apple ID password for all your purposes.
How to reset Apple ID password from the Web:
- Go to the Apple ID site.
- Under the “Manage your Apple account” option, you’ll find another option for “Forgot Apple ID or password?” Click on that.
- Enter your Apple ID, and then answer the security questions.
- You’ll now be able to carry out the Apple password reset.
How to recover iCloud password with ‘My Apple ID’
Another iCloud password recovery method you can try out is logging into Apple’s ‘My Apple ID’ page to recover iCloud password.
- Go to appleid.apple.com.
- Click on “Forgot ID or password?”
- Enter Apple ID and hit ‘Next.’
- You will now need to either answer you security questions, or you could retrieve your Apple ID via email.
- Enter the new password in both fields. Click ‘Reset Password.’